- Is Pure Living a Filipino company?
- Can Pure Living products be used by everyone?
- Why choose Pure Living?
- Are Pure Living’s products safe and effective?
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
- Where can I purchase your products?
You can purchase our products on our website https://pureliving.com.ph/ and from any Pure Living Member.
- Do you a have physical store?
At the moment, you may purchase our products on our website https://pureliving.com.ph/ and from any Pure Living Member.
- What are the accepted modes of payment?
The following modes of payment are accepted for website purchases: credit cards/debit card (Visa, MasterCard), E-wallets ( PayMaya , GCash & Grab Pay), Direct Debit (BPI & Unionbank).
- Courier Services available and shipping rates
We have partnered with LBC to bring your orders to your designated shipping address. As we outsource courier services of our products, shipping is not free. Please see table below for the corresponding shipping fee rates:
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Do you ship outside of the Philippines?
At the moment, we can only process and fulfill orders within the Philippines.
- How do I track my order?
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
- Do your products come with a warranty?
- What are your policies on merchandise returns?
- Damaged during shipment
- Wrong products received
- Products with manufacturer’s defect
Product returns except those stated above, shall not be accepted for safety and hygiene reasons. We encourage you to report any related concerns via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days from receipt of item. Kindly include your complete name, member account number, reason for return and pictures of the damaged item for documentation and proper evaluation.
For complete procedure on the returns policy, please visit this link https://pureliving.com.ph/pages/refund-exchange-policy.
- How do I become a Pure Living Member?
Starting your journey with Pure Living can be done through the following:
- Register online at www.pureliving.com.ph and fill out the necessary sponsor and applicant information.
- Register through an active member using the direct sign-up link provided by your sponsor.
You will receive your Pure Living ID Number once your have successfully completed the registration process.
- What requirements are needed in order to become a Pure Living Member?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Personal Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by the Philippine Government.
- Any government issued valid ID for verification approval.
- Sponsorship by an active Pure Living Member. If you do not have any sponsor and wish to proceed with your registration, please notify email@example.com for assistance.
- A minimum purchase worth PhP 5,000 (distributor price) is required to activate your membership.
- Complete and click on the Membership Agreement to proceed with your online member registration.
Once completed, you may now start your Pure Living business journey and enjoy member benefits.
- I would like to learn more about Pure Living’s products and its business platform.
We would be happy to assist you on your journey to beauty and wellness with Pure Living. You may contact (0996)815 8888, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message on Facebook